(Um blog do Agrupamento Vertical de Escolas de Aljezur)

8 de fevereiro de 2011

St Valentine's Day Poems

Alunos dos 6º e 7º anos, sob a orientação da professora Angelina Matias e a influência de São Valentim, deram corda aos corações e brindaram-nos com o que se segue:


Will you be my Valentine
‘till the end of this rhyme,
or be my lover
‘till the end of time?

Joe Louie Mayhew 6ºB
-----------------------------

Winter is cold
Summer is hot
Autumn is windy
I love you a lot.

Cristina Fernandes  6ºC
-----------------------------

AMOR

A winter’s morning, a cloudless sky
A new day dawning, doves fly by

‘Tis the day of Valentine, love so bliss
Eyes sparkle and shine, lips do kiss

Gifts are shared, anonymous cards
Couples are paired, romantic bards

A single red rose, a moonlit shore
Marriage to propose, that’s AMOR!

Frederick Ambrose 7ºB
-----------------------------

Love watches over you
with a soft and gentle light
it will wake you up in the morning
and tuck you in at night.

Shauna Crossley  7ºB
-----------------------------

Valentines Cards

Should I start it with to, dear or hi
Should I end it with yours, love from
or bye

Should I write it in my gel pen, all
glittery and pink
Should I use a quill and a bottle of
ink

Should I make my writing all
terribly neat
Should I make it look like I wrote
with my feet

Should  I make it look romantic and
write on a special little card
Or a ripped out piece of my Maths book,
to make me look hard

Should I make it really short, saying
not much
Or  should I write paragraphs describing
when we touch

Should I leave it in a place only
they’ll go
Or should I put it in their bag
I really don’t know

So, if you ever receive a valentines
card from me
Just know that writing it wasn’t
easy

Mara Martins 7ºB

Sem comentários: